You can read more at the Coca-Cola site!
In the mean time, you can read the over-view of the Program:
1. Seniors in high schools throughout the United States who meet the eligibility requirements may apply each year for one of 250 four-year, achievement-based scholarships.
2. Approximately 2,200 applicants will be selected as Semifinalists and notified by mail and email around December 1. Semifinalists must then complete a secondary application, including essays, official transcripts, and two letters of recommendation. Semifinalist applications are due by mid-January. Our Program Review Committee will select 250 Finalists to advance to the final interview phase. Notifications are sent mid-February.
3. In April, the 250 Finalists are invited to Atlanta for personal interviews. The Finalists are interviewed by a National Selection Committee representing outstanding leaders in business, government, education and the arts. 50 students are then designated as National Scholars and receive awards of $20,000 for college; 200 students are designated as Regional Scholars and receive awards of $10,000 for college.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- CURRENT high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
- U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
- anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
- planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
- carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.
APPLICANTS MAY NOT:
- be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca−Cola bottling companies, The Coca−Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
All of the information has been pulled straight from the site but you can click on the Application link for more details! Let us know if you guys need help filling out the form!