Here’s a great scholarship opportunity, the “Dream Scholarship Fund.”
The Eligibility Requirements are:
- The student immigrated to the USA as a child, and is, or will be, a graduate of a High School prior to the start of college classes.
- The student must have resided in the state in which he or she is applying for post-secondary education.
- The student must have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- The student must apply and be accepted for admission prior to August 1 to be eligible.
- If the recipient fails to carry a minimum of 6 credits per quarter and maintain satisfactory academic progress the award is forfeited from that point forward.
- Awards will be disbursed twice annually and are paid directly to the college.
- The applicant must complete the scholarship application.
The Deadline for the Scholarship is May 1, 2012 so make sure you apply to it soon and if you need help filling it out or have questions, drop a comment down below to let us know!